Friday, August 31, 2007

yowza

hooooookay... I'm sitting at my computer, all packed and ready to go. Matty's coming to pick me up in about 45 minutes. We'll stop at mom's briefly to say goodbye and then I am gonzo.

I'd first like to thank everyone that came out to my mom's party last night. It was a HUGE success. She was glowing all night long, and it was beautiful to see. I don't think my brothers and I could've been more pleased to see so many people come out to let mom know how much she means to them. Happy day after your birthday mom!

Well, I'll wrap this up now, knowing that soon there'll be more exotic and crazy things to write about (like helping Rico move... wtf?)

later!
bms

4 comments:

Carl Withler said...

Mike, thanx for throwing this up for us. Those of us who remain weekend warriors (i.e downhilling at Silverstar, snowboarding at Big White) remain addicted to the "wild ones" still roaming the earth. Drink a ton of cheap beer, eat masses of food and run the runometer up to 10......

Carl Withler said...

I meant funometer, but missed on the keyboard.........I'm sooo stoopid.

Anonymous said...

Mike, thank you so-o-o-o much for the wonderful b-day party. It was over way too soon but every minute is etched in my memory and I will cherish them forever.
Keep safe, my son and have a wonderful and well deserved vacation. Much love as always, Mom

Anonymous said...

can't wait for more postings ... you're there now! ~amy