Monday, September 3, 2007

erk

OK, it's almost 8:30 and I'm absolutely starving. I'm in my hostel in Budapest and will be heading out for some food in just a moment, but i noticed that the computer here was free so i figured i'd post this first. i'm dead tired, hungry (worth repeating) and totally disoriented and pretty much alone. There's a bunch of people around here, yes, but i'm so whacked out right now that I can hardly stand straight never mind hold down a conversation. I'll leave that for tomorrow. not sure how long i've been awake, but its gotta be over 36 hours now. I did manage to scrape up the energy to have a shower. that was nice, even as it alternated between scorching and freezing. yes, I know i'll have to get used to that.

Lots of weird things happening so far; maybe I'll be able to describe them in more detail later, but they involve an emergency ipod replacement and subway evacuations due to suicides on the tracks in Toronto and a steep fine for misunderstanding the Budapest metro system (there's no transfer from one subwayy train to another on a single ticket, apparently)

k, that's it for now. Rico's good, btw. his new place is cool.
bms

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

emergency ipod replacement ?? Oh noes !! whatchooo sporting now? how will you put music on it??
bummer dude !!

glad to hear you're there safe. bloody toronto subways. that happens all to regularly i'm afraid.

matty