Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Random update

Just waiting to go back to the Macedonian embassy to get my passport with its shiny new entry visa. I'll be traveling with a fellow Canadian named Dave, who unfortunately thought he could get a visa at the border. you can't, so he had to taxi back to Pristina in order to wait around at the embassy. We met outside the gates. He had north american style sunglasses on so I wasn't surprised when he spoke English. he's from TO.

Anyway, I should be on the 2:30 bus to Skopje without any trouble. Time to go get some lunch here soon, hit the embassy, kill another hour and then make our way to the bus station.

cheers,
bms

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike;
Nice to meet up with a fellow Canuck. Enjoy the trip and I look forwrd to hearing about your next adventure.
Love, Mom