Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hey, I missed a whole calendar year!

Hmm, it seems I managed to go without posting a blog update for an entire calendar year. That's pretty interesting, consider how many things have changed this year. I have some thoughts about starting the blog up again, but I'm not sure what direction I want it to take. I've been quite interested in the financial mess that going on around us, so that's one avenue. Tracey and I are also getting more into rock climbing, so I thought I might talk about learning to climb in Victoria. Not exactly complementary subjects though, so we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I haven't forgotten that this is here. I suspect, however, that you have. Maybe I can fix that up...

cheers,
bms

2 comments:

jeremy said...

Nope - you're still on my RSS feed there buddy! I was surprised to see the post though! Get to it - let's see some more content!

Cheers,
Jeremy
http://jeremyfoster.ca/

Anonymous said...

Why does it have to be a direction??? Can't you just talk about whatever? I think it's more interesting that way.