Wednesday, December 26, 2007

actually boxing day

I thought it was kind of funny that I'm actually putting things in boxes on boxing day. I don't think I've ever done that before. Of course, it has nothing to do with Christmas and everything to do with the fact that I'm moving in 4 days.

As a side note, though, I did participate in the hysteria that is Boxing Day in north america. I went out shopping for a nice recliner and ended up buying a leather couch. It was a screaming deal, and a cool design. It's not often that I see couches that I actually like, so when I find one that's well designed and affordable, I'm all over it. We'll have it in time for our Cardboard New Years party. cool!

bms
PS: I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. We certainly did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Jeff and I went out intending to buy a Nintendo Wii but came home with a home theatre system...40" plasma flat screen LCD tv included...oh geez...;)

Anonymous said...

WOW....it's amazing how fast time passes you by. I remember meeting you just days before :-)