Monday, December 17, 2007

Daily Grind

I came back from my trip full of energy and determination. I was going to change things up, get out of the old groove. Well, I just got home from a tiring day at work to an apartment that's messier than it should be. I should make dinner but I don't really have the energy. Yikes! What's going on here! This is not what I planned!

Fortunately Christmas is coming, so that means a bit of fun. Also the move to new digs will be a major change. I think matty and I are both looking to shake things up a little, so hopefully we can help each other accomplish that. Things on my list to do/try:
- find some damn shop space and get the welder going again!
- go for an indoor rock climbing lesson (I think that would be fun)
- go kayaking (this could wait for the spring maybe)

I'll keep you posted on how it all goes.

cheers,
bms

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd offer to go climbing with you, but I don't really have any time between now and New Years. :(

Unknown said...

man i came SO close to deleting your blog from mine.

way to keep it up.


the new place ruLez.

Anonymous said...

I love Kayaking! I just said to Jeff that we need to go Kayaking on the Gorge when the weather gets better. We should all go!

PS - Jeff says - "DUURRP!"

Anonymous said...

LOL... Can I just note that we've covered the kayaking and climbing. Your welcome, glad to help you tick of things on the adventure list. We'll work on the shop I promise!