Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm baa-aaack!

Hi everyone. I'm at mom's house right now talking about the Canucks and getting my head back on straight. Took roughly 38 hours to get home, but I had some sleep on the flight to Vancouver as well as on a bench at YVR, so I feel ok. I'll be playing a hockey game tonight, I've already reinsured my truck and put on a load of laundry (hope it doesn't permanently soil the machine!)

Thanks for arranging this beautiful weather today, btw. It was an amazing ferry ride home: I was comparing it to all the beautiful places I've been, and once again we find that good ole Vancouver Island stacks up with the best in the world.

cheers everyone!
bms

2 comments:

Tammie Jeppesen said...

Welcome home - awfully nice day to come back to indeed! Man, I can't believe you're playing a hockey game tonight - I remember when I came back from Europe and I was dead to the world for an entire day! Have fun. Can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Welcome baaack Mike! I hope your jet lag isn't too bad. When I fly in from Japan, it usually takes a week to fully recover from 17-hour-difference. Anyways, take it easy.