Sunday, October 7, 2007

Veliko Tarnovo

Hi everyone,

You'd think that on a day as lazy as this one is that I'd write up a long and detailed account of my recent travels. Well, if you think that, you're wrong! Instead, you get a couple of sentences explaining that it's still raining, it's really not bothering me because I didn't plan to do anything today anyway, and otherwise things are good.

I met another Canadian guy named Mike (go figure, it had to happen eventually). I think we're going to head into Romania together. Not sure how long that will last, but he's a cool guy and we'll at least do Bucharest as a team. I'm going to wander down to town to sort out the bus ticket right now. Hopefully I can locate a barber somewhere so that tomorrow I can get the head shaved and beard trimmed up. Feeling pretty scraggly at the moment! It's sunday though, so no chance that the barber will actually be open today.

k, that's it for now. See you all later!
bms
-PS: I kicked ass in my hockey pool last night and am now in first place. Nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike;
It's good that you are taking some time to relax a bit---good for you.
Another Mike, good name I'd say, must have awesome parents!!
Have a good trip.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

hahahaha the bloody knuckles rule !

Tammie Jeppesen said...

I can't wait to hear about Romania!!! I feel very drawn to that country for some reason. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, Mike!