Thursday, October 18, 2007

still alive!!!

Hi everyone! I'm still alive, even after four days in a rental car in Romania. I don't have much time: I'm just jumping online to see how many people loved me from afar on my birthday (answer: lots! thanks guys). This is just to let you all know that I'm back in civilization, namely Bratislava, Slovakia. I'm going to go to a hockey game tomorrow night with some other Canadian boys and try to enjoy my last few days here.

I plan to write up a looooong post about Romania when I have more time tomorrow. It was amazing!

cheers,
bms

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sure, mention your wish for birthday love so all us chumps who *forgot* to post something on your birthday, well, feel like chumps! Anyway, I have a littany of great excuses, none of which is because I don't wish you a wonderful birthday abroad. I hope you celebrated appropriately. All the best over you last few days! Claire

Anonymous said...

Another forgettee! Oops. Happy Belated Birthday for B and me.

I posted a comment yesterday and it has not shown up on your bms rants...I need my computer helper, I wonder where in the world he is?

i'll try again now...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm eager to see what you thought of it. By the way, when are you going back? What other things do you have planned before you return?

Rob.

Anonymous said...

you sound awesome Mike, stoked to hear more!!

Lindz

Anonymous said...

Mike;
Good to hear from you again. The stories you will have when you get home----and pictures---I can hardly wait.
Call me from Vancouver when you get in and when you need a ride on Tuesday from the ferry.
Love, Mom